How to forward text message iPhone
However we are providing an easy way for how to forward text messages on iphone with out any issues. Simply follow the below steps and enable your device for all the required settings so that you can simply do forwarding text messages iphone. In case if your iphone 6 screen not working you can solve it from us.
Steps For How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone
- First go to the messaging app and open the messages.
- Select a message you wish to forward.
- Now tap and hold the message bubble for 3 sec.
- You will see the More Option.
- Here you can choose any other messages that you want to forward by checking the circle next to the message.
- Once selected click on the arrow in the right corner.
- Choose the contact name or number in the “To” option. You can edit the message here.
- Finally click on send to forward the message or sms, also you can see the forwarded texts there.
Steps for how to forward a text message using mac
The following are the step by step guide to enable the text message forwarding in your ios devices like iphone, ipad and mac devices.
- First open the messages app on your mac device.
- Now in your mobile go to settings.
- In settings choose messages option. Click on it.
- You will see the drop down menu, in that check for imessage.
- Enable imessage and then you can see the text message forwarding option.
- Enable text message forwarding.
- Now you will see a pop up window with a code.
- Visit your mac and then type the code in your mac popup window and click on allow.
- Finally with this you can send the multiple messages at time to many people.