On Tuesday, May 24, Apple surprised its community with an official invitation to the event that will take place on June 6. This is the WWDC 2022 keynote, which occurs once a year. In this technological presentation there will be many new features that will improve the operating system and, therefore, the interface of all those of the brand. Here are some details of what we know so far.
As usual, at the mid-year events held by the firm, devices with new hardware are not released. On the contrary, Apple usually talks about the changes it will make to the operating systems of all its gadgets.
YOU CAN SEE: The iPhone 14 would be more expensive than its predecessors because of the selfie camera
At the moment it is known that the aforementioned date will focus on new systems such as iOS 16, macOS 13 and watchOS 9, which will respond to the iPhone, Mac and Apple Watch, respectively. More details on the augmented reality efforts are also expected, aligned with rumors of future glasses made by the company.
The keynote of the Apple developer conference (WWDC 2022) can be seen live from the app for Apple TV, on YouTube and from the company’s website on June 6. It will start at 10:00 am (local time – west coast of the United States); that is, 12:00 pm from Mexico and Peru.
After this event, we will only have to guard the company until mid-September (it is presumed that it will be September 13), since the next model of iPhone, Apple Watch and the latest generation AirPods Pro will be announced.
iPhone: how to turn off the alarm of another Apple device from your phone?
To do this trick you will not need to download any third-party application or make any payment for it. The only requirement is that the phone you’re turning off the alarm on is registered to your Apple family account.
To create a family account on Apple, you must follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap your name, which is at the top of the screen
- Click on the section called “In Family” and then on “Configure your family”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up the group and invite your family members.
Then, it will only be necessary to follow these last steps.
- Steps to disable the alarm of another iPhone:
- You will only have to activate Siri on your iPhone and say “turn off the alarm on the iPhone of (name of the person)”
- Siri will then ask if you want to turn off the alarm.
- Choose “Yes” and you should hear the alarm go off.