Methods to Add Playlist to iPhone
Many of the iphone users are having a query of how to add playlist to iphone, the latest iphone’s designed by the apple have made a lot of changes in order to provide a great experience to the users they have also changed how to forward a text message on iphone. This new interface of adding playlists to ipod and iphone will be a bit typical to know. A mobile definitely needs a audio functionality that can be emerged with the playlists. So it is much important to add playlist to iphone. Here are the simple methods to show how to add playlist to ipod and iphones.
You can copy playlist from itunes to iphone using any one the methods provided below.
How to Add Playlist to iPhone and ipad
- First connect your device to the computer or pc.
- Now a window opens in that go to the upper left corner where you can see the device icon.
- Select the icon for your device.
- Go to the music option on the left side.
- Select “sync Music” by ticking the box.
- Go to playlists section and check the playlists you want to sync with your device.
- Select Sync.
- Now your playlist will be synchronized.
How to add playlist to iphone itunes 12
- First step is to connect your device to PC or Computer.
- Once you connect your device, a window opens and there you can see your device is connected.
- Below the device you will get all the playlists that are present on your pc.
- In order to select a particular playlist, you need to drag and drop the required playlists on to your device.
- Once you drag and drop the necessary playlists all will be synchronized to your device. Thats it.
How to add playlist to iphone itunes 11
- Connect your device to pc.
- Now a button will appear on the upper right portion of the screen, click on it.
- Click on the ADD TO Button that is provided below.
- Now select the playlists on the screen.
- Drag the playlists from the left side to the right side.
- Click on “Done“
- Finally Select sync option.With this you will also know how to sync playlist to iphone.