When comes to the one of the best kodi repo, the Lazy Kodi is the one which includes so many kodi builds, kodi ad-ons and kodi repositories. Even more to say this is the single source that for each and every add-ons it allows you to add the URL source and builds what you need to install. In lazu Kodi all the repositories are available in single Repositories. Kodi Bae, cy4root, Ezzermacs, CellarDollar Repo, Jew Repo and many more are few of the popular repositor.
By just installing one repository in the Kodi leia, krypton, jarvis and on firestick you can enjoy the streaming with out any irritation. It also have all the best add-ons that could wish to have. It is not a repository by itself, instead by the collection of the popular repositories. On its own it doesn’t host any file, whereas it hosts other repository links, and gives access to several repositories in one place. As we discussed above, lazy kodi includes several add-ons and builds.
So, in this tutorial, we will discuss how to install the Lazi kodi on the kodi18 and kodi19. Now, on any device you can install the Lazy kodi that supports the Firestick, Fire Tv devices, Roku, Mac, Windows, Android TV Box and many more.
How to Install the Lazy Kodi?
In this article, we will discuss how to install the Lazy kodi on your device that supports Android, Roku, Firestick, and many more. Let’s go through this guide on how to install the lazy tv kodi or lazy Kodi. Follow the given below installation steps to do so.
How to install Lazy Kodi Repo on Krypto Version 17.6 and lower
Here we will discuss how to install the lazy kodi repo on krypto version 17.6 and lower. Try the below-given steps to do so.
- Launch the Kodi on your device and then click on the gear icon.
- Now open the file manager.
- And then double-click on the Add-source a page will be pop-up.
- They can view the window, in that locate the option <None> and then click on it.
- Now, Kodi will ask you to provide the source URL, as mentioned http://lazykodi.com/ here, and then click on OK.
- Now type the name that you like as the source must be named now.
- After setting the Source name, click on OK and close the dialogue box.
- Now, return to the Kodi-home page > Then head to the Add-ons menu > from the top-left corner, click on the Box-icon.
- From the zip file option, now click on the install option.
- From the given list, select the Lazy kodi.
- Here you will find three options: Repositories, Zips, and Wizards.
- With respect to your need, now select the option.
How to install the Lazy Kodi Repo on Jarvis Version16 or higher
Here, we will discuss how to install the lazy Kodi repo on the Jarvis version16 or higher. Then you need to try the steps one after the other as mentioned below.
- Launch the Kodi app, and head to the settings.
- Now open the file manager.
- then double click on the Add source.
- You will view a pop-up window, in that locate the option <None> and then click on it.
- Now, Kodi will ask you to provide the Source URL, the URL is mentioned “http://lazykodi.com/”, make sure you have taken the right URL, for the URL version.
- Then click on OK.
- Now type the name that you like as the source must be named now, I’m naming the repository as Lazy Kodi.
- After setting the Source name, Press Done and click on OK.
- Now, return to the Kodi menu.
- Click on the systems > Click on Add-ons.
- From the Zip File, now select the install.
- Select the Lazy Kodi.
- Then, select your desired option.
How to install the Lazy Kodi Repo on Firestick?
Where there is the Kodi supported, then lazy Kodi repo is installed in many devices. For this then you need to install the Kodi on the Firestick and then you have to follow the given below steps as shown below.
- Launch the Firestick.
- Then, head to the settings.
- After opening the Applications, Now, click on the Managed installed applications.
- Then click on the Kodi, for installation of the lazy kodi repo on the kodi krypton, now follow the steps that are mentioned above.
Lazy Repository Download
Simply follow the given below steps to download the lazy repository without any issues, and downloading of the lazy repository is very simple and easy. Follow the steps to do so.
- From the kodi home screen, Click on the Settings Icon.
- Then head to the file manager.
- From the left-hand column, click on the Add-source.
- A pop-up window will open, then in that locate the option <None> and then click OK.
- In the given source URL, input the “http://lazykodi.com/” URL and make sure you have given the correct URL.
- Now, input the source URL as “Lazy Kodi” and then click on OK.
- Again click on OK, to close the dialogue box.
- Now you have to return to the Main menu.
- Then had to the add-on section.
- Now, click on the Box-icon that is available.
- From the zip file, click on the install.
- Then click on Lazy Kodi.
Now, from here which repository or the add-on that you want to install them by selecting. From these repositories, you will have all the options that are available to choose from.
Lazy Kodi Alternatives
Lazy Kodi is one of the best repositories on Kodi and it claims to be one for all the Kodi add-on repository and then is no other repositories that can be claimed likewise. Moreover, some of the add-ons repositories in Kodi will have a huge variety of add-ons and builds to offer. though like the lazy repositories they make the claims. More you can use the covenant as the last repository.
To the Kodi community, lazy kodi or lazy kodi repo is indeed a great addition. Like the claims that are raised by the lazy kodi as it is being the complete kodi repository, based on this there are some serious concerns raised over this. Nevertheless, this repository has a lot to offer. If you have any queries text us and stay tuned for more updates on GudTechTricks.