If you like to sing, it may have occurred to you once compare your voice with that of some popular singers of all genres, or even that you have wanted to know a little more about your rank, technique and timbre. Well, now we will show you an application specifically designed for this purpose and that is available for both Android and iPhone. Are you interested?
The applications dedicated to identifying the vocal ranges are diverse, but the ones that we will show you next have an interesting addition that can guide you much more in that search for style that you may be going through.
YOU CAN SEE: How to translate a sign in English or another foreign language with your cell phone camera?
Many of the apps available on both Android and iPhone They offer you a quick or complex test, where they will ask you to sing notes from the lowest in pitch to the highest.
Along those lines, one of the best apps that offers more than just a simple range identification is Vocal Range Vocaberry. This tool is available for both Android and iOSand it has a fairly simple and graphic interface that will help you understand the capacity of your vocal cords.
How do I know which singer my voice resembles?
All you have to do is download Vocal Range from these links depending on your platform.
Once done, follow these steps:
- Open the app and select Vocal Range
- Press the yellow button that shows a microphone and follow the steps (usually it is to sing your low notes and then the highest ones possible)
- You must bear in mind that you will have to sing with your head voice, that is, without resorting to any level of falsetto or forcing the strings too much. Doing so will only interfere with the correct identification of your range.
- Once the process is finished, you will see a summary showing the result
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see a section called Closest Artistswith some of the artists who have a vocal range similar to yours.