WhatsApp, the app owned by Goal, continues to be the most widely used messaging service on the planet, since millions of people use it to communicate with their friends or family. Although the usual thing is to chat through messages and audios, the platform also allows us to make video calls, which now have a tool that allows us to choose a background for this type of communication. How to do it? Here we explain it to you
You should know that this feature was only launched on WhatsApp a few weeks ago and that, in order to access it, you need to have a device iOS or that your phone has the operating system android 12.
If you meet these requirements, you will have no problem changing the background of your video calls on WhatsApp. Also, remember that it is not necessary to install third-party apps, you just have to follow these steps:
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now you can start a video call with any of your friends.
- At that moment, click on the button of the video camera.
- There a bar will be displayed with various options.
- Among them, the one that says Fund.
- Click on it and you can set the WhatsApp background of your video call using a solid color.
- But, not only that, you can also choose an image.
- Choose the image you want, it can be a photo of the office or one of your home.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to have the emojis of MSN Messenger on your smartphone? Here we teach you
In this simple way you can make your video calls from WhatsApp with greater privacy and protecting the place where you are.
- 1 Portrait mode only on iOS
- 2 WhatsApp receives the function to add contacts with QR code on Android phones
- 3 WhatsApp: how to export your contact list to an Excel document?
- 4 How to convert WhatsApp audios into text messages
- 5 WhatsApp: how to send audios to your friends with the Spanish voice of Loquendo?
Portrait mode only on iOS
This trick is called “portrait mode” and allows you to blur backgrounds so that your face is the only thing that can be seen through video calls. This function is similar to that offered by Zoom, Google Meet and Messenger, and it is expected that it will soon integrate the function of virtual backgrounds so that you can customize it to your liking. However, it is only available on iOS, to activate it follow these instructions:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iOS in you iPhone.
- Make a video call from WhatsApp with any contact.
- When he answers you, pull down the control panel of your iPhone.
- Click on the top corner, on the widget that says “Effects”.
- A new window will open with the WhatsApp video call icon and below it the option to activate “portrait mode”.
- Once portrait mode is activated, you will notice the blurred background and no one will see where you are participating from.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to easily transfer all the files of your app to an external memory?
WhatsApp receives the function to add contacts with QR code on Android phones
Through the WABetaInfo portal, it was announced that WhatsApp would receive the new function that allows users to add contacts using a QR code. This long-awaited feature was only available in the iOS beta. However, a recent report indicates that it can also be used on Android phones.
WhatsApp had recently enabled support for QR codes in the latest iOS beta updates in TestFlight and this Friday WhatsApp is officially rolling out the feature to all Android beta testers.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to know what the messages that were deleted said before you read them?
WhatsApp: how to export your contact list to an Excel document?
WhatsApp contacts are very important data for us. Therefore, when we have a problem with the cell phone and lose the phone numbers that we had saved in it, we have big headaches. In this sense, the best option is to be able to handle and manage them outside of the mobile. How to do it? Here we explain it to you.
You should keep in mind that having a phone book on your PC or laptop is very useful, especially in the workplace. For this reason, it is necessary to know the tricks that we can apply to export WhatsApp contacts to an Excel table.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: everything that is known about the third blue check of the application
How to convert WhatsApp audios into text messages
Thousands of users have been surprised to learn that there is a secret method that allows us to convert the audios sent to WhatsApp into text messages. This great trick can be of great help when we are in class or in a work meeting and we cannot reproduce the voice notes that come to us.
For those users who want to know the content of voice messages without having to listen to them. We explain the incredible trick that you must apply to transcribe into text what has been sent to us on WhatsApp in a simple and free way.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what happens to your account when your cell phone is lost or stolen?
WhatsApp: how to send audios to your friends with the Spanish voice of Loquendo?
The voice of Loquendo It is one of the most popular in social networks. YouTube videos about creepypastas, tutorials, among other types of content receive millions of visits due to this curious tone. However, over the years this computer program has been losing popularity on different platforms, although it has not been forgotten. Many do not know it, but there is a trick that will allow you to use it from your smartphone. By this, we mean that you can send funny audios to your WhatsApp friends, Telegram, FacebookMessengeramong other instant messaging apps.
One of the requirements to send this type of audio is to have a cell phone Android. In case you have an iPhone or another device developed by Apple, you will not be able to do it. If you meet this condition, you must enter Play Store and search for an app called The Voice of Zueira (you can find it in this link). Once installed on your computer, you will have to give it the necessary permissions so that it can function normally.