Connecting Android Watch to Android mobile:
Steps to link Android wear with Android mobile:
- First you need to download the Android wear companion application. Click here.
- Install the companion app for Android wear after downloading it. While installation give the permissions like synchronizing contact or recognizing the information.
- After the installation turn on the Bluetooth on both the gadgets that is “ON” Bluetooth in Android Watch and Android phone.
- In the Bluetooth search option in mobile check for your Android wear in the list. Select your gadget name then it will be connected automatically via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Hide cards existing in the dimmed screen.
- Silence connection phone.
- Showing of calendar events.
- Resynchronizing applications.
- Debugging Bluetooth.
- Change the screen “Always ON”.
These are the simple and basic settings which you need to do. Try to do your installation process by your own if you have any queries comment me I will reply as soon as possible. If you like this post share it in the Social Networking sites like facebook and twitter. For more information see the video below: