Although in WhatsApp and other messaging apps we can communicate through text messages, photos, videos, memes, stickers and GIFs; on the platform we also have the popular emoji that help us express feelings, emotions, ideas or represent something that we can describe with words. One of the most shared is the flirtatious smiley face emoticon that is often interpreted incorrectly. Do you want to know what it really means? Here we tell you.
The flirtatious smile face emoji WhatsApp is part of the category of emoticons of faces and gestures. He is depicted with a yellow face that has a half smile, arched eyebrows, and eyes that look to the side.
If you are one of the users who usually send this emoji to their WhatsApp contacts, then you should know what it says Emojipedia, the official portal responsible for reporting the meaning of each icon. It is precisely on this website that the true meaning of the ‘flirtatious smile’ is explained.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to send audios to your family with the voice of Toretto from Fast and Furious?
In this sense, although many users of the Messenger Service they use it to flirt or attract attention, on the website it is indicated that the emoticon is used to communicate cunning or show off.
The famous flirtatious smiley face emoticon was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015. Although it has the same encoding, each platform, be it WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Telegram, can vary the design. to suit your operating system or interface.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what to do if Meta still does not activate reactions on your smartphone?
How to send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Dominic Toretto?
1. Go to Google Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge or another browser you have on your device
2. In the address bar type the following address: https://fakeyou.com/
3. A web page with three boxes will open. In the first one, select “Español/Spanish”
4. In the second you will have to choose the Latin voice of Dominic Toretto. It is worth noting that there are other options available such as SpongeBob, Master Yoda, among other characters.
5. In the third box you must write the phrase that you want to send to your WhatsApp friends.
6. Finally, press the “talk” and “clear” buttons and wait a few seconds for the page to do its job
7. FakeYou will display the result, which you must download to your phone or computer memory.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: do you know how to have 2 different accounts within the same device?
Bold, italics and underline
Few WhatsApp users know that the application allows you to bold, italicize and underline certain texts, this in order to highlight these messages and in this way the other person knows that they are important.
It is worth noting that this function is available to all WhatsApp users, not only for Android, but also for iPhone. If you want to know how to bold, italicize or underline, then watch the following video.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: this trick allows you to know if a friend removed you from the application
How to convert WhatsApp audios into text messages
Thousands of users have been surprised to learn that there is a secret method that allows us to convert the audios that are sent to WhatsApp into text messages. This brilliant trick can be of great help when we are in class or in a work meeting and we cannot reproduce the voice notes that come to us.
For those users who want to know the content of voice messages without having to listen to them. We explain the incredible trick that you must apply to transcribe to text what they have sent us to WhatsApp in a simple and free way.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: learn to pixelate a photo without having to download a third-party application
How to disable WhatsApp reaction notifications?
- The first step you have to do is open the WhatsApp application from your phone.
- When you are inside the messaging app, you will have to give the three small vertical points located at the top right of the screen.
- You will see a menu with several options, click on the last one, the one that says “Settings”.
- Enter in “Notifications”.
- Click on the button next to “Reaction notifications”.
- If you did all the steps correctly, when someone reacts to one of your messages, WhatsApp will no longer show you a notification on your mobile.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: everything that is known about the third blue check of the application
So you can have two different WhatsApp accounts on the same phone
WhatsApp has become an essential app for anyone in both the work and personal environment, which forces many to have two phones, one for each environment. However, if you want to avoid carrying two mobiles with you, WhatsApp has a trick to use two accounts on the same device.
Although the mobile phone market is currently dominated by Dual SIM phones. This does not necessarily imply that with this feature we can use WhatsApp with two different phone numbers. To solve this problem we can resort to a trick that is quite simple.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: reactions reached Android phones and iPhone from Peru
WhatsApp: know the reasons why your group could be closed automatically
One of the most important features of WhatsApp is that it allows the creation of groups. The safest thing is that you have one with your family, co-workers, school friends, among other people. Although many think that these chats are permanent, the truth is that the company can close them automatically if it notices that the participants have committed some faults that they consider serious. Here we will detail some of them.
As detailed by Andro4all, a portal specialized in technology, WhatsApp will close the groups that have been reported by a good number of members. This usually happens in chats that are made up of people who do not know each other and who only share a common hobby such as soccer, comics, a series or movie, among other hobbies. It is enough that some users agree and that group could be suspended forever. Here the details.