WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging social networks in the world; however, it sometimes causes problems for users by editing words automatically when they try to communicate with their contacts through their smartphone Android or iPhone. If this has happened to you and you want to modify it, then we tell you how to disable whatsapp autocorrect in a few seconds.
This tool helps correct a user’s terms when conversing with another person through the application. However, the problem with this resource arises when a message is being composed and sent very quickly. In this case, it often happens that the phrase or term that was shared is not what was intended to be expressed.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what is the ‘spy mode’ and how to activate it easily?
How to disable WhatsApp autocorrect?
The whatsapp autocorrect It usually prevents having a good conversation, since it usually alters or modifies the words of the message. For this reason, we show you the step by step to deactivate this option on Android and iPhone devices.
Disable WhatsApp autocorrect on Android
If your cell phone is Android, you must do the following to remove this tool from the messaging app:
- Access the Settings section of your mobile device
- Identify and select the system option
- Click on the spell check section
- Turn off the spell checking option
- After this, you can choose what you write and send messages without major problems.
Disable WhatsApp autocorrect on iPhone
If you have an iPhone smartphone, the procedure is similar. You just have to do the following:
- Access the Settings option of your cell phone
- Press the General option
- Click on Keyboard
- Finally, disable the autocorrect tool.
How to change the color of the WhatsApp keyboard?
Did you know that you can also change whatsapp keyboard color? Making this modification is very easy and only takes a few seconds. Thus, you can choose the tonality of your preference.
- Access the application
- Select a conversation
- Click the gear icon
- Press the theme option
- Choose the color of your preference.
YOU CAN SEE: What is the ‘i’ icon in WhatsApp that is next to our chat messages?
How to send a WhatsApp message without adding the contact?
Sometimes users search to communicate with a person without saving their contact. This can be difficult, as this information is usually recorded on the phone just to chat with him or her. However, there is an alternative that helps to start a WhatsApp conversation without having to write down the number. Here we tell you how to do it:
- Access the Play Store or Google Play
- Search WhatsApp. Then download the instant messaging app
- Click on the three dots icon located at the top right to access the Settings section
- Next to your name, you will identify a square icon. press it
- Immediately, a window with two tabs will appear. The first is your WhatsApp QR code, while the other is used to scan another user’s code
- Coordinate with the other person to choose who will display your QR code and who will scan it
- Finally, the number will enter the list of WhatsApp conversations so you can communicate or share documents.