One of the most effective ways to communicate on WhatsApp is voice audio. Since the Meta app has implemented this feature, users all over the world have gotten used to using it almost every time. However, for some it is very uncomfortable to hear their own voices after sending the message.
Fortunately for many, there is a simple free trick that allows those who are dissatisfied with their voice on WhatsApp to alter or modify it.
This is a free app on the Play Store called SuperSound. Its free version has multiple functions that will allow you to edit even videos in detail, but in this note we will focus only on the tone of voice.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: learn to send audios with a robot voice from an Android phone or iPhone
How to change the tone of your voice in WhatsApp?:
- Download SuperSound on the Google Play Store.
- Before opening it, record the audio you want in a recording app. We recommend doing it with the factory app on your phone.
- Once your recording is done, enter SuperSound.
- Choose the function of voice changer.
- The application will ask you to select an audio from your library. Choose the one you recently recorded.
- You will see three slider controllers in the app. For now it only matters tonality.
- Slide the pitch control to the left if you want your voice lower and to the right if you want it higher.
- Remember not to exaggerate. If you want your voice not to change too much, we recommend not varying the value by more than 1.5 points.
- After this, press on change.
- The audio will be processed and you will be able to hear the result. If you are satisfied, press save.
- Go to the tab of my sound in SuperSound and there you will see your save file.
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the audio in question and then click to share.
- Select WhatsApp and then the conversation to share your newly edited audio.
YOU CAN SEE: Samsung announces its UFS 4.0 storage, a fast and efficient memory for 5G cell phones
Other WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp: so you can replace the green icon with a red one to celebrate Mother’s Day
There are few days left for Mother’s Day 2022 to be celebrated and thousands of netizens on social networks are thinking how to surprise their moms. If you are one of them, you will be interested to know that there is a trick that allows you to change the green WhatsApp icon to a red one. Do you want to know how? Here we are going to teach you.
How to change WhatsApp icon from green to red?
- First you have to download the red WhatsApp image. Remember that the format must be PNG and its background must be transparent.
- Go to Play Store and download an app called Nova Launcher (you can find it here)
- After installing it, Nova Launcher will ask you to customize the new interface that your Android phone will have.
- You will see a change in the screen, it is possible that some apps are moved, you will have to order them again
- Now press the WhatsApp icon for a few seconds, until a small window appears with the Edit option
- Nova Launcher allows you to customize the icon. Not only the name, but also replace its icon with the red WhatsApp image that you downloaded.