The versatility of WhatsApp never ceases to amaze all its users around the world. This instant messaging application becomes more relevant every year and has become part of the daily use of almost all Internet users. That is why in each update, the Meta application provides new options to facilitate the use and security of the application itself. In this sense, it is necessary to protect your chats and the content you share through it. Therefore, below we explain how to put passwords to your conversations in WhatsApp 2022.
It is important to mention that the methods may vary according to the operating system you have, such as Android or iPhone. Also, do not forget that it is very important that you have the updated version of WhatsApp. In this way, you can take care of your password conversations without requiring any other application.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: Do you want to send audios with Goku’s voice without downloading unknown applications?
How to put passwords to your WhatsApp conversations?
- Access the Settings or Settings by WhatsApp
- Choose the option Bill
- On that tab, select Privacy and head to the bottom
- Identifies the section block on screen. After this, activate it and enter the password of your choice
- If your mobile is Android, you will have to enter six numbers
- You can also choose to unlock your WhatsApp chats with your fingerprint
- On iPhone, you have the option to unlock by Face ID
- When you have finished all these steps, restart WhatsApp. With this, the option will be enabled.
And here you have them. Follow these steps methodically and you will be able to strengthen the security of your private WhatsApp chats. You dare?