The fact that in Fortnite Season 2 it can no longer be built caused thousands of gamers to return to battle royale to the point of saturating the game’s servers. Added to this important change is the entry of a new arsenal of exotic weapons that we tell you how to obtain them to win your games.
In total, there are six new exotic weapons that Fortnite fans can use in their games. This arsenal is characterized by being of exclusive rarity and can only be obtained by buying them from NPCs or in broken vending machines for a certain amount of gold bars.
YOU CAN SEE: Fortnite: Doctor Strange stars in the new battle royale battle pass
Complete list of exotic weapons in Fortnite Season 2
- Stormscout Marksman Rifle: Long-distance weapon with a semi-automatic marksman that reveals the location of the next storm circle.
- Explosive Sniper Rifle: Weapon that fires Limpets that stick to enemies and surfaces. Deals both direct hit and exploding damage from the Limpet.
- Nighthawk: revolver with thermal sight.
- Shadow Tracker: silenced pistol capable of marking enemies for a few seconds to land a shot
- Precise Six-Shot Revolver: Revolver that deals additional damage if the bullet hits the head.
- Triumph: shotgun with great recoil that will help us move or launch our enemies into the air.
It is important to emphasize that each of these weapons cost gold, since it has additional properties that we do not find in any other. They can also be obtained randomly by buying from broken vending machines.
Where to buy exotic weapons in Fortnite Season 2?
Meet here the NPCs and their location to get the exotic weapons that many Fortnite fans are looking for right now.
YOU CAN SEE: Fortnite: filter the first clues about a possible new collaboration with Doctor Who
Stormfinder Marksman Rifle
- The Imagined One: Randomly appears in Seven Outpost III, Seven Outpost IV, or Seven Outpost V
- The Scientist – found in the Synapse Station
- The Foundation – is located in El Santuario
Explosive Marksman Rifle
- The Visitor – is on the Launch Pad
- Agent Jones – look for him at Outpost I of Seven or Outpost II of Seven
- Banana – find it in The Daily Bugle
- The Origin – Appears on the Launch Pad
- Comesesos – It is between the center of the island and Los Jonesys
- Metal Team Leader – Look for him at Camp Sweetheart (he hides in the gray-roofed shack)
- Cuddlespool – Find it at Camp Cuddly (Randomly spawns in the cabin with the red roof)
six bullet revolver
- Cuddle Team Leader – shown at Camp Cuddly (place him in the big building with the pink roof)
- Patita – is at Camp Cuddly (Enter the hut with the yellow roof)
- Bunker Jonesy – The jonesys (he’s wandering around the southwest part, near the caravan trailer)
- Ludwig – The Jonesys (Randomly spawns in the southwesternmost building)
- Manes Marauder – The Jonesys (hides in the northeastmost building)
- Jonesy I: The Jonesys (place it in the northeastmost building)