The Internet in our home it has become a fundamental piece to be able to carry out our work and studies effectively, since the new normality has forced us to work and have classes of remote way. That said, the connection Wifiin addition to being stable, it must be available to everyone at home, but without third parties being able to interfere or sneak into our network.
Therefore, it is advisable to enter a key to the channel of our device, so that only family members and trusted people can access it. Although the task of adding a password is quite easy, over time one can forget this code; also, with some configuration of the routerthis may change.
In this note, we will bring you the simple step by step so you can get the password of the Wi-Fi network. You can apply it from your computer or laptop with system Windowsor also the version Mac.
YOU CAN SEE: Find out why Google deactivates your account if you don’t use it every 3 months
The first thing you should do is enter the Control Panel. Once there, you must follow the following steps according to the operating system you have.
- Windows 11: Select the Network and Internet section, and then click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Windows 10: Select the Settings option and look for the Network & Internet section. Then, you must click on Status, so that you locate Network and Sharing Center.
- Windows 8.1 or 7: Select the Network section, and then tap Network and Sharing Center.
Until this part, you should see the Connections option, where you will choose the name of the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected, and then click on the section called Wireless Properties. Finally, you will see the Security tab and then the Show characters box, where you can see the password.
- Click on it magnifying glass icon located at the top of the screen.
- Type “keychain access” and then select the option passwords.
- Click on the name of the desired network so that you get the tab attributes.
- Finally, you will click on Show passwordand ready.
What’s new in Google Chrome 100
Among the new options comes the following:
- Icon Refresh: After 8 years, the company with the big “G” has renewed its icon, with less saturated colors and fewer shadows. On the other hand, the blue colored circle in the middle is now a bit bigger.
- The “Lite” version disappears: Google will disconnect the servers that are responsible for data compression, preventing it from taking advantage of all the capabilities it is capable of.
- New interface for download: This new update modifies the download window, where the information is placed in the toolbar, next to the address bar.
- Improvements in case of unexpected closure: Among the most useful novelties is the option to avoid the unexpected closing of tabs with a warning that appears when you try to close all of them.
To start taking advantage of what’s new in Chrome, you just have to enter the Google Play Store and download beta version of google chrome. Those people who already have the app installed will automatically receive the update on their phone.