How to Fix Error 907
The Android phones in these litmus years have occupied a large market share. Users download thousands of applications daily through the official store of the operating system, Google Play. Many times when trying to download an Android application we find a small problem when downloading; the error 907 Play Store. Here we are going to show you how to fix this error so that it does not prevent you from downloading any application again.
In order to solve this problem, here below are the steps to solve the error 907 Play Store . It is very simple, you just have to follow these instructions:
- The first thing we will do is go to the “Configurations” section of our Android phone.
- Once here, now we will go to “Applications”. This option will be displayed when we enter Configurations.
- Now, we are going to “Manage applications” and there they will click on “Google Play”.
- Once we are in the official Android store, Google Play, press the option “Force stop” and next to this “Clear data”.
These are the indications to solve the 907 Play Store error. Once they have done everything to the letter go back to the Google Play store and try to download again the application they wanted to download earlier and they can do so without any problem.
Error 907 is a common error that occurs during the download or update of the application. When you are trying to download or update the application suddenly a message appeared on the screen “the application could not be downloaded due to an error 907” and you are like, what the hell just happened. That really bothers you, but now you do not have to worry anymore. Here, I’ll show you how to fix a Google Play Store error 907. You just have to follow the methods below and you can correct the error within a few minutes.
Methods to solve an error 907
- Go to Settings >> go to the configuration of the application (in some devices configuration of the application is called as applications).
- Go to, all applications >> Find the Google Play store >> Clear data and cache
- Once you have everything clear, then you have to force the application to stop
- Now restart the device and try to download the application.
Many times this method has worked but it may not work for everyone. Therefore, if this does not help to solve the 907 error then proceed to the next method.
- Go to Settings >> >> Storage down and select “Unmount SD card”
- Open Google Play Store >> Download the application again you were giving the error message
- After installation, go back to Settings >> >> Storage touch in “mount the SD card”
- If the above steps do not work, also try to remove the SD card before installing.
Now, if the error is fixed then the work is done otherwise go to the next method and follow the step.
- Go to Settings >> Accounts >> Google
- Remove all Google accounts
- Return to the Google Play store and sign in your account information
- Accept all Google terms and Google settings settings then Run Google Play Store and download the application.
- Finally the error is fixed
For some users it has also been found that the error message is displayed when they try to update their application that is installed on their SD card. Therefore, for this problem you can then treat the method and correct the error.
- Go to Settings >> Applications >> go to the Selection, All applications
- Scroll down and select the application that was giving the error during the update
- Select “Move to the phone”
- Open Google Play Store and update the application
- After installation , you can move the application back to the SD card
Therefore, these are some of the method to correct error 907. Hopefully, the problem is solved for now. Let us know what was worked for you or if you have any other method then.