The videogame Elden Ring continues to be a trend in gamer community, to the point of generating doubt if this is the best game in history, despite only having been on the market for a few months. Beyond these speculations, the title of role and action published by bandai namco also has certain errors that have not gone unnoticed by its users.
That said, its developed by FromSoftware recently launched a new patch version 1.03with which the game collects several interesting updates in order to balance the difficulty, improve the tools and resources of certain levels, and, mainly, correct various bugs that affected the behavior and appearance of different villains and maps.
Some users who have already had the opportunity to download this extension of improvement have opined that some changes have “nerfed” the objects and characters of the gamefor example, the increase in the drop rate of the enemies, which would be a contradiction to the attempt to bring out the performance, since they want to maintain the complexity of each antagonist and protagonist.
YOU CAN SEE: Elden Ring: they develop an application with the complete map of the game and their own search engine
These are the main new features with patch 1.03:
- All NPCs’ names and locations will be marked on the map as soon as you speak to them for the first time.
- There is a new NPC named Jar-Bairn. I don’t tell them where he is or what he does.
- New phases for Diallos, Nepheli Loux, Kenneth Haight, and Gostoc quests. Additionally, now their stories will finally have an ending.
- There are new summonable NPCs in various additional locations. FromSoftware did not give details of who or where.
- Lots of bugfixes and various balance changes.