There is no doubt that WhatsApp has become one of the most important means of communication in the modern world. Millions of users of Android and iOS they communicate almost exclusively through the application, which has multiple ways to express themselves, such as the voice messages themselves. Even so, not everyone is comfortable with it and it is probably because of the familiarity effect that we explained to you earlier. Wouldn’t it be great to be able change the tone from your voice only for the audios of the app?
There is a application which is perfect for that task and everything will depend on adjusting a single element, which we will explain everything to you here.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: do you know how to activate the ‘secret camera’ of the app and what you can use it for?
How to change my tone of voice for WhatsApp audios?
Although WhatsApp does not have a native function that allows us to modify or modulate our voice for a desired effect, there are many applications dedicated to it both in the Play Store and in the App Store. Today we will talk about one of the most effective.
On Androidone of the most effective apps is SuperSoundwhich you can find in the official store of Play Store. Its free version has multiple functions that will allow you to edit videos in detail, but we will only focus on one. Follow these steps to change the tone of your voice on WhatsApp:
- Download SuperSound on the Google Play Store
- Before opening it, record the audio you want in a recording app. We recommend doing it with the factory app of your phone
- Once your recording is done, open SuperSound
- Choose the function of voice changer
- The application will ask you to select an audio from your library. Choose the one you recorded recently
- You will see three slider controllers in the app. We only care about tonality
- Slide the pitch control to the left if you want your voice lower, and to the right if you want it higher
- Remember not to exaggerate. If you want your voice not to change too much, we recommend not changing the value by more than 1.5 points
- After this, press on Change
- The audio will be processed and you will be able to listen to the result, if it convinces you, press Save
- Go to the tab of my audio in SuperSound and there you will see your saved audio
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the audio in question and then click on Share
- Select WhatsApp and then the conversation to share your newly edited audio.