for some years WhatsApp added the function of sending videos, photos and stickers, the application became more entertaining for all users. To date, the most common method of acquiring stickers is through other people; however, there is another way that will allow us to customize and create our own virtual figures within the PC version (WhatsApp Web). Are you going to miss it?
The best thing is that you will not need to enter any page or download any third-party application. The only requirement is to have WhatsApp Web updated and to have the photo that you want to turn into a sticker on your own computer. Here we leave you the steps.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: know the trick that will allow you to send audios with Sonic’s voice
Steps to create a sticker on WhatsApp Web
- Enter the WhatsApp application.
- Enter any chat.
- Locate the icon with a clip and click on it.
- Now a menu will be displayed with some options.
- An option will appear with a couple of stars on a sheet, open it and you will see the Sticker Creator.
- An option will appear with a couple of stars on a sheet, open it and you will see the Custom Sticker Creator.
- You can also modify the size, cutouts, place text, emojis or other aspects.
- You should not leave the conversation until the sticker is finished and you can share it with your contacts
Also, another of the novelties that will allow you to make your conversations more fun are the new emojis that the Meta app has included. These are new faces, objects and animals that were recently added and are free for all WhatsApp and WhatsApp Web users.
Recover Deleted Facebook Posts Easily
You can run this recovery trick from your tablet, mobile or any device. You just have to follow a few steps if you are using the app:
- Log in to Facebook from your mobile or tablet.
- Tap your profile photo.
- Now go to the three ellipses that are on the right side of the screen.
- Select the “File” option.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- All the items you want to recover will appear there.
- Select the ones you want and tap on “Restore Profile”.