Since its appearance, WhatsApp Web has become a very useful tool for people who are always on their computer, through it, we can also keep in touch and chat with our friends, family and co-workers. However, this version of the Meta platform also has some drawbacks, since the screen of a pc is much larger than a phone, so other people can see your conversations. Fortunately, there is a trick that can help us hide who we chat with and what we write. How to do it? Here we tell you.
One of the biggest priorities of WhatsApp Web users is privacy, therefore, it can be uncomfortable that our co-workers can see who we chat with and what we are writing. It may also happen that we receive a message of a personal nature that cannot be seen by third parties. In both cases, it is best to apply the simple trick that allows us to hide what we are doing in the messaging app from our PC.
However, you should know that, although WhatsApp is adding new features to its web version, it still does not have a native tool that allows you to hide who you chat with and add more privacy. To do so, we must resort to an extension of Google Chrome which is completely reliable.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to write with different fonts in my chats?
How to hide who I chat with and what I write on WhatsApp Web?
The extent of Google Chrome It will help us blur recent messages, contact names, photos or entire conversations on whatsapp web. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Enter the Chrome Web Store and download the WA Web Plus for WhatsApp extension
- Once downloaded, it is time to install it through the plus symbol “+” that appears next to your address bar
- Now you must enter WhatsApp Web from another Google Chrome tab
- You will notice that the plus symbol “+” will also appear in this new window. Select it to access WA Web Plus.
- To hide the chats click on Blur conversation messages
- To blur recent messages, photos, and contact names, choose the options: Blur recent messages, Blur contacts names, and Blur contacts photos.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to customize the wallpaper of each of your chats?
WhatsApp will have a new function: reactions to chat messages, images and files
With a large number of users around the world, WhatsApp is the Messenger Service most popular on the planet. Therefore, the platform it continues to be updated with new features that improve the user experience. According to a latest report, the apps is already working on reactions to chat messages, images and files.
As on previous occasions, it is WaBetaInfo the medium that has informed of the novelty that will soon be able to be tested by the users of WhatsApp in the beta program. Precisely, the specialized portal has managed to capture a message that indicates “you have received a reaction”.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp prepares two novelties: a payment button and the message score with stars
WhatsApp: what is it and how does the single display of videos and photos work?
WhatsApp is the most used application by people to communicate with their friends and family. That is why, in order to improve privacy, the platform added a tool that allows users to users show photos and videos to your contacts only once.
While the app launched temporary messages in December 2020, to provide better security, the messaging service has also implemented a feature to send photos or videos that disappear from the chat after the recipient opens them.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to change the classic ringtone of your cell phone for a message from SpongeBob?
It’s about a direct access in platformwhich allows you to instantly open the application to go in front of a chat, in order to speed up your navigation Y communicate faster.
Before explaining the step by step, you should know that this trick will work for mobile devices iOS Y Android that have the latest updated version of the app. Follow this simple and quick guide:
- Take your cell phone, unlock it yuput your WhatsApp application in the generated partl where all the programs on your computer are displayed.
- hold down on the WhatsApp icon to use the secret menu.
- will now open the shortcuts or shortcuts of the appwithout the need to run the app.
- will appear the camera option on WhatsApp, share your contact with QR, search menu Y direct access to the chats you frequent the most.
- And readyyou know how to easily access the secret menu.