WhatsApp is the messaging service of Goal With millions of users around the world, it is constantly being updated with new features. However, the platform also has secret tricks that help us have a better streaming experience. Username. Some of these methods They allow us to open the application without having to touch the screen. How to do it? Here we explain it to you.
In this sense, you should know that, to open WhatsApp without touching the screen, there are two simple methods that can be activated without the need to install third-party applications that could put the information on our phone at risk.
Step by step to open WhatsApp without touching the screen
The first method to open WhatsApp consists of pressing the on and off button twice, while in the second trick, we have to make a stroke on the screen. Next, we explain what steps you must follow in each case:
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: do you know how to activate the ‘secret camera’ of the app and what you can use it for?
with lock button
- Enter the “Settings” or “Configuration” of your smartphone.
- When you scroll down you should find the “Advanced functions” section.
- In that section, tap on “side key”.
- Then, activate the “double press” switch.
- Two sections will be enabled, “camera quick launch” and “open app”, you should choose the latter by clicking on the gear icon.
- Then, all the applications that you have installed on your cell phone will open and you must click on WhatsApp.
- Done, after completing this process you can press the side key twice to open WhatsApp.
With a stroke on the screen
- Go to the Play Store and download the Gesture app.
- Open the app and click “Getting Started”.
- Select the “Floating Button Mode” checkbox and turn on the “Appear on Top” switch.
- The “Appear on top” section will automatically open, and you will need to activate the “Gesture” switch.
- Reopen the app and scroll down until you find the “Ok” option.
- Now, a mini window will appear with two options: “Settings” and “Confirm”, click on the first one. If the window doesn’t appear, open the app again.
- Here, click “Manage gestures > Add”.
- Make the path you want in the blank space, for example, the letter “W”.
- Add a name (this shortcut can be called WhatsApp) and save the changes.
- The next step is to click on “Launch Application” and choose WhatsApp.
- Finally, go back to the home screen, tap on the white floating button and trace the letter “W” to open the app.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what happens to your account when your cell phone is lost or stolen?
WhatsApp: how to send audios to your friends with the Spanish voice of Loquendo?
The voice of Loquendo It is one of the most popular in social networks. YouTube videos about creepypastas, tutorials, among other types of content receive millions of visits due to this curious tone. However, over the years this computer program has been losing popularity on different platforms, although it has not been forgotten. Many do not know it, but there is a trick that will allow you to use it from your smartphone. By this, we mean that you can send funny audios to your WhatsApp friends, Telegram, FacebookMessengeramong other instant messaging apps.
One of the requirements to send this type of audio is to have a cell phone Android. In case you have an iPhone or another device developed by Apple, you will not be able to do it. If you meet this condition, you must enter Play Store and search for an app called The Voice of Zueira (you can find it in this link). Once installed on your computer, you will have to give it the necessary permissions so that it can function normally.