How to charge a mobile in less time
Fast Battery Charge
Some Mobiles Does Not Require Specific Chargers:
Charging With USB:
Most of the mobiles can be charged using the USB. These USB 2.0 ports are available in two types:
- Standard cable
- Generic cable
The standard USB port provides 100mA of power where as the Generic port provides 500mA power. The larger devices such as the Tablets are now usually charged with the USBs, even though if they are charged they takes long time to charge. Most of the laptops have both Standard and Generic ports inbuilt in them, which are also not sufficient in them but they have a manual look and some devices supports only 1100mA but also the other ports like USB 3.0 are also available.
Tricks for charging:
- Use the Micro USB for charging
- During the first charge, charge the device for atleast 12 hours and use it completely till the battery gets off or discharges
- Use the Battery Management Controller so that the battery will not be over charged
- Don’t Use Lithium Ion batteries because they will explode when over charged.
- Discharge the battery completely twice a month so that the life time of the battery increases.
- Do not take the battery out and charge it, because the battery is mixed with some chemicals inside and is allowed for charge.
- Replacing of the batteries should be avoided.
With this article i want to let the all people know a common mistake doing is that dont through the battery outside because it contains the toxic chemicals and is also flammable. These batteries causes the loading capacity and automatically the life time of the battery is very short because of the use of chemicals inside the battery.