Apple never ceases to amaze us. As many know, its operating system has always been characterized by being very exclusive with other devices that belong to the ecosystem of the same brand. When it comes to compatibility, he always responds in the best way. For the company, it is essential that its technological gadgets can perform functions among themselves.
A clear example of the aforementioned is evidenced through the trick that we will see next, which explains the steps to turn off the alarms of other Apple devices that are in your home.
To do so you will not need to download any third-party application or make any payment for it. The only requirement is that the phone you’re turning off the alarm on is registered to your Apple family account.
YOU CAN SEE: Apple officially announces that the WWDC 2022 keynote will be on June 6
To create a family account on Apple, you must follow these steps:
- Go to settings.
- Tap your name, which is at the top of the screen.
- Click on the section called in family and then to set up your family.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to edit the group and invite your relatives.
Once this is done, the members of this group will be able to share services such as Apple Music and Apple TV +, as well as locate the lost devices of their members.
Another requirement is that both iPhones must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network and the other must have a name that Siri understands. Then, it will only be necessary to follow these last steps.
Steps to disable the alarm of another iPhone
- All you have to do is activate Siri on your iPhone and say “turn off the alarm on (person’s name)’s iPhone”.
- Siri will then ask if you want to turn off the alarm.
- Choose yes and you should hear this occur.