microsoft has been making some changes to the Office applications, and apparently Word has been the most benefited, since it has been reported that a new function will allow never lose documents again in which a Username is working.
This solution to the program office automation it is practically a trick that is already implemented, and that has as its most important detail an option to be able to specify a disk path where we want all backups to be saved from our files.
With this, the temporary files corresponding to each document on the computer will be located, even if a failure occurs in the pc or Word suddenly closes. Next, we show you the step by step to apply this useful method.
YOU CAN SEE: Do you know the trick to write a Microsoft Word document with your voice? Here we will tell you
Simple guide to never lose a document in Microsoft Word again:
- open the program like you always have and then access the configuration page.
- There, Office allows you to customize the operation of the text editor with various sections.
- You must select the File menu of the main interface of Word, and then select the options input what we will see on the screen.
- In the left panel of the window, the section Keepwith which we can modify the auto save time of the documents.
- Finally, we can configure this period of time, even, so that it is carried out every minute.
- And ready. Your files will be saved automatically, always according to the time that the user indicates.
Similarly, there are certain methods to recover files that have not been saved in Word before applying this effective trick. Here we leave you a video tutorial so you can apply it on your computer or laptop.