Today, you will not surprise anyone with an interactive presentation created using a standard Microsoft template. Therefore, you need to impress others with something different, for example, with an excellent stylish design. And if your company does not have a single corporate template for presentations, this gives you a huge freedom of creativity. Just do not overdo it.
Alternatively, you can purchase a PowerPoint template from poweredtemplate without wasting your time and energy on elaborating a design of your own. But in case you want to create a presentation yourself, find some useful tips on what to pay attention to below.
Creating a Presentation – Tips
- Use one style. It is not necessary to “jump” from one background to another. Check for the compatibility of colors, background, and fonts; make sure the text is easy to read.
- Do not use standard PowerPoint design templates. They are boring and will certainly make your audience bored. It is better to choose a palette of colors or ready-made collections of shades.
- Use fewer words on slides. No one will read huge text blocks on the slide. Do not forget to change the font to highlight citations, notes, or main points; use headers.
- No animation. Do not use animation and music when changing slides. Leave it to schoolchildren.
- More pictures. To make your presentation more interactive, do not hesitate to use graphics, images, and other visual elements. Replace tables and lists with infographics and diagrams.
Always keep in mind that templates by PoweredTemplates are ready-made designs for your professional presentation that will contain everything you need. Each template is designed with a professional approach so the presentation will definitely attract the attention of your viewers and listeners.