the devices of Android continues to be talked about, because more and more are revealed tricks and shortcuts that users can take advantage of both in their cell phones as in other devices. A clear example of this is the compatibility that smartphones have with other equipment, to the point of being able to even function as a mouse on your computer.
It turns out that there is a method that, through a mobile appmay turn your phone into the new cursor for you computer or laptop, performing simple steps that we will explain below. It is necessary to mention that the trick is valid only for computers with operating system from Android 10.
YOU CAN SEE: Do you want to improve the gaming experience? Meet the new Windows 11 update
Simple guide to turn your cell phone into a wireless mouse:
- The first step to take is to check that your cell phone has enough battery to function during the time you are on the PC.
- Also, you must always have it active and turned on. To do this, go to Settings, Display and select the “Timeout” option, where you must choose 30 minutes.
- Already with this configuration on your mobile, you have to connect it to the same WiFi that is for your computer or laptop.
- Then, download the Remote Mouse app from the virtual store of your cell phone.
- On the other hand, on your computer you also have to use the Remote Mouse program which you can get from here.
- Once the apps are installed on both devices, all that remains is to synchronize them, either by scanning the QR code or through the pin.
- Finally, the screen of your cell phone will have a green background, which indicates that the synchronization worked.
- And ready. You will now be able to move your cell phone in the same way as a mouse does, so that it captures the movements you want to make with your computer’s cursor.