If you’ve made it this far, chances are you’re a fan of Asian culture and japaneseas well as his particular way of doing emoji, they are tall. Would you like to be able to write them on WhatsApp in a simple and fast way to use them in conversations with your friends? With this trick that we will teach you what you can do.
WhatsApp is one of the most used applications to share memes, photos, videos and even expressions that, in one way or another, tell a little about ourselves. If you are a fan of Japanese culture, it is likely that you have also fallen in love with its curious emojiwhich look similar to the sleeves Y anime.
In fact, it is considered japanese emoji (and Asians, in general) as the direct precursors of the current ones, at least of some of the most basic ones. It was the prominence of these symbols (so common to this day in Japan) that inspired others to use them on the web in its early years.
If you are someone who definitely appreciates and is passionate about these versatile symbols made only with generic characters, then you will surely like this trick that we bring for you. It is an app that allows you to automatically send hundreds of these text-based emoticons.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: discover how to send audios with the voice of Chavo del 8 without installing apps
How to use Japanese emojis in WhatsApp?
Although the joke behind the japanese emoji is that we can modify them slightly, their variety is so much that it would be somewhat complicated to get used to writing them and learning each one. Therefore, this tool is especially particular if you want to use them often.
Follow these steps to be able to send Japanese emojis through WhatsApp or other applications quickly. You can choose from hundreds of options:
- Go to the Play Store from Google on your phone
- Download the app Fonts Keyboard & Emoji No Root (or get it from this link)
- Install it and then go to Settings of your device to activate it as default keyboard
- Once done that go to WhatsApp
- Click on the space to write messages and you will see the new keyboard in action
- At the top of the keyboard, look for the Japanese emoji option (it has an emoticon symbol)
- You will see a list of emoticons made with characters
- Just choose one and voila, you will see it as a message to send as you would have written it
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: did you know that you can change the font with a few simple steps?
- An alternative for iPhone is the app Font.s Keyboard Emoji Maker
- You can get it by searching for it on the app store or through this link
- Once installed, the app will give you access to a variety of keyboards so you can customize your messages
- You just have to look for the section Creative Texts and you will have a selection of approximately 300 Japanese emojis ready to send
YOU CAN SEE: What to do if my WhatsApp account number is suspended?
More WhatsApp tricks
It’s about a direct access in platformwhich allows you to instantly open the application to go in front of a chat, in order to speed up your navigation Y communicate faster.
Before explaining the step by step, you should know that this trick will work for mobile devices iOS Y Android that have the latest updated version of the app. Follow this simple and quick guide:
- Take your cell phone, unlock it yuput your WhatsApp application in the generated partl where all the programs on your computer are displayed.
- hold down on the WhatsApp icon to use the secret menu.
- will now open the shortcuts or shortcuts of the appwithout the need to run the app.
- will appear the camera option on WhatsApp, share your contact with QR, search menu Y direct access to the chats you frequent the most.
- And readyyou know how to easily access the secret menu.