Google Chrome has long been the most used browser by millions of users on both their phones and computers. In this free search engine we can find all kinds of content, only if certain words or phrases are written first. However, there are secret methods that most Internet users are unaware of and that can help us carry out a more specific and professional search.
Usually, the use we make of Google to search for something is limited to typing a series of words or we also use voice searches. This method is easy to find information about our favorite artist, series, movies or news, but to find more specific content they are not very useful.
Fortunately, Google has codes that will help us carry out advanced searches, save time and obtain more precise answers from its robots. These are the most popular tricks:
YOU CAN SEE: Google Play will have a security section for user data
- If you’re looking for a file type, you must add the search term before file type: harry potter filetype: pdf.
- To search for something within a page, type site, a colon, the page you want, and your search term: site:larepublica.pe wpp.
- Use quotes around the word you want to search for so that only that appears and not related content: “iPhone 14″.
- If you want to search for content about a concept, but want to exclude any results that contain a specific term, you must use the – sign in front of the excluded word: Inbound marketing-advertising.
- If you want to find new websites with similar content to another you already know, use the code related:unapaginaweb.com: related:larepublica.pe.
- To search for words contained in a page title, your Google search must be preceded by the term allintitle: allintitle: university club.
- If you want to search for all the places that cite articles from larepublica.pe. To do this, you only have to use the link: command so that Google gives you the results: link: larepublica.pe.