Easy to use. Most people who write documents in Microsoft Word or a similar program often spend too much time typing paragraphs. If you feel identified with this problem, you will be happy to learn that, in the social mediaturned trend a trick to write using your voice, you just need to have connection to Internet and headphones with a microphone. Would you like to learn it? Here we are going to teach you.
According to Parenthesis, a portal specialized in technology, this trick will be very useful for people who take too long to write a document on their computer. Thanks to this method, which causes a sensation in social networks, they will be able to do it in a very short time.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: do you know how to send audio with Goku’s voice without downloading strange applications?
1. Sign in to Google ChromeMozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or any other browser of your choice.
2. Open Google Docsyou will need to log in with your account gmail
2. Create a new document.
3. Once opened, look for the option ‘Tools‘ and select ‘voice dictation‘. You can also perform the following command Ctrl + Shift + S.
4. A microphone icon will appear on the screen. You’ll need to give them permission so you can dictate the text.
5. Once you have accepted, everything you say into the microphone will be written into the Google document.
YOU CAN SEE: Can you review a USB memory from your smartphone? Here we show you a trick
Note that Google Docs it won’t know when to put ‘period’, ‘comma’, etc, so you will have to say these commands while you dictate the text. In case you want to toast to another paragraph, the command to use will be ‘new line’, if you don’t, it will continue to be written continuously.
When you have finished dictating all the text, you simply have to click on the ‘File’ option, then download and finally choose Word. The resulting file can be opened with the Microsoft program on any PC or laptop.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: would you like to know if one or more of your friends blocked you from the application?
- 1 Windows 11: what happens if you press the ‘Windows’, ‘Shift’, and S keys on a PC or laptop?
- 2 Windows 10 detects the CCleaner program as a potential security threat
- 3 Did you close your laptop and everything froze when you opened it? Windows 10 error could be the cause
- 4 Windows 10: how to record all actions without downloading programs?
- 5 Windows 11: quick and easy guide to split the screen of our computer
Windows 11: what happens if you press the ‘Windows’, ‘Shift’, and S keys on a PC or laptop?
Most people who take screenshots in Windows 10 need to press the ‘Print Screen‘ and then open an image editor like Photoshop or painting to save the image. You may not know it, but there is a much easier way to do this that few know about.
If we press the keys ‘Windows‘, ‘Shift‘ and ‘yes‘ in Windows 10 a small toolbox will appear at the top of our laptop or pc. Thanks to this function we can make 4 different types of screenshots.
YOU CAN SEE: Google Docs: the trick to turn any document into a web page
Windows 10 detects the CCleaner program as a potential security threat
Pay attention. microsoft would have blacklisted CCleaner. The well-known free computer optimization software, through the cleaning of ‘cookies‘, temporary files and useless browser elements, appears as a security threat for Windows 10.
CCleaner It was created and launched by Piriform in 2003, but in 2017 the company was acquired by Avast, and since then this service has been part of a package with other products and promotions from the well-known antivirus company. Here a video about the software in Windows 10.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what does the heart pierced by an arrow emoji mean and when should you use it?
Did you close your laptop and everything froze when you opened it? Windows 10 error could be the cause
Many laptop users have had to deal in recent years with a problem that until now did not have a very clear explanation: the screen freezes in Windows 10 after closing and opening the lids of their laptops; even so, everything could be explained with a bug just found by microsoft and that affects all versions of the system, including 2004.
This issue caused the image to fade or completely freeze after a close of the top which, in most cases, prevents the Windows 10 window manager from render the image again.
YOU CAN SEE: Instagram launches its new Creator Lab to help content creators in the app
Windows 10: how to record all actions without downloading programs?
Follow these steps to record all your actions automatically.
– Search “Recording of user actions” in the start menu or press Ctrl + R (Run command), type “psr” and hit Enter.
– Open the program and click on the option “start recording”
– Follow all the steps you want to register.
– When you have completed all, click on “stop recording”
– The file with all the captures will be in ZIP format. Give it a name and save it.
– Unzip the file and you will see an MHTML type document, open it with your browser and you will see all the steps explained as in a tutorial.
YOU CAN SEE: Google will send alerts to Android users in Ukraine if an airstrike occurs nearby
Windows 11: quick and easy guide to split the screen of our computer
- First, you must move the mouse pointer, without clicking, over the full screen button that appears in the upper right corner of any Windows window.
- Afterwards, a pop-up will appear with different split screen layouts, giving you the option to split the screen with room for two, three or four apps.
- Then you will have to click on the one that best suits us and the system will display the highlighted design so that you can see where you are going to place each of the windows or applications.
- In each available slot, you will be prompted to choose what you want to place in it. For the rest, everything will depend on your way of organizing and personal tastes for your screen.
- And ready. Finally, you can drag the borders between the apps to change the sizes of the split screen dividers by holding down the dividing line.