Dragon Ball has been one of the most popular franchises in the world for several years. Therefore, there are many video games that are based on it. Although there are several titles available on various consoles such as PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendocurrently there is also the possibility of being able to play them from your cell phone with an Android system.
Under the name of Legendary Fighter: Battle of Godthis new video game has many positive comments, ratings and reviews from gamers who are fans of the history of Goku and the ‘Z Warriors’.
YOU CAN SEE: Android: how to save pages and post for ‘read later’ and offline?
After downloading and installing the game developed by the OneStick company on your smartphone, you will notice the options and skins with which you can start your adventure. Among the most important features are the following:
- It has more than 29 characters belonging to the Dragon Ball universe.
- has more than 10 scenarios that perfectly emulate the places where all the chapters of the original series took place.
- toast four game modes to ensure several hours of fun.
- The graphics it has are in the style ‘Pixel Art’.
- The effects are of high quality.
- Each of the playable characters has their respective transformations.
YOU CAN SEE: Ghostwire: Tokyo presented a new trailer with more action sequences at the State of Play.
It should be noted that, if you want to improve the gaming experience, you can get a compatible controller for Android and enjoy the title better. If you want to download the app, you just have to click on the following link.