the devices of Manzana they are characterized by being very little compatible with technological gadgets of another brand. If it’s Windows, the situation is even more complicated, so many users suffer when transferring files to their PC. However, there is a guide that is applied through iTunes that allows iPhones, iPads and other devices to be connected and all the files can be downloaded without any problem. Next, we will tell you what it is about.
The best thing about this method is that it is completely free and reliable, and you will not need to download any third-party applications. The only requirement is that your computer has iTunes installed.
YOU CAN SEE: Apple: these are the iPhones that improved their battery with the new iOS 15.5
Steps to transfer files from Apple device to Windows PC:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes on PC. If you want to import photos to PC, you must have iTunes 12.5.1 or later installed.
- Connect the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the PC with a USB cable.
- If prompted, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device with the code.
- If you see a message on your iOS or iPadOS device asking if you trust this computer, tap ‘trust’ or ‘allow’ to continue.
- In the Photos app, a screen appears to import the photos and videos that are on the connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t appear automatically, click the device name in the ‘photos’ sidebar.
- Choose where you want to import the photos. Next to ‘import to’, you can choose an album or create a new one.
- Select the photos you want to import and click ‘import selection’ or ‘import all new photos’.
The next step you need to take is to go to the Microsoft website to learn how to import photos into the Windows Photos app in Windows 10.
You must take into account that in order to ensure the correct sending of the files, the version of iTunes on your computer must be the most recent.
Likewise, it is recommended that your device has a good percentage of battery so that it does not turn off during the transfer of files.