Update to Android 6.0 marshmallow
Backup Android DeviceRather than losing the data its better to have a backup of any files. For 100% protection of your android device or any other device irrespective of the operating system you are using or the brand mobile you are using, its better to say that the backup is the best process, this is best for the samsung, nexus, htc, windows etc. So from being lose the data you can backup android to pc. For this backup its not a time taking process if you use the recovery tool. There are many tools to recovery. Select any one of recovery tool and download it. Here we are providing the simple steps to backup data.
- Download the tool on your device.
- Connect android mobile to your windows PC.
- Run the tool and scan all the data
- After scan, save the data to computer.
- Once the data is saved on your pc, check all the folders and its files, check the apk files because if a file is not moved then because of virus or memory then the remaining files sharing will be stopped, in most of the cases it is showed in the dialogue box, but in any case if it is not showing then its better to check again, and move the file another time.
Upgrade android lollipop to 6.0 MarshmallowAfter the backup, you can simply start your upgrade process from lollipop to marshmallow without any issue. Here we are providing effective ways to upgrade to latest operating system. First download this version of marshmallow update 6.0 and move to your device. Complete the survey and download the link to protect from being spammy. Dont share this file.
Android marshmallow upgrading from lollipop via OTAOTA over the air update is the highly suggested way for updating android os, as it is fast and easy to use. There are many other preferable methods to update to the newer os of android, but the best suggested way is to use the OTA method, as this method does not violate the rules of android and is not going to hack the device. So the best chosen method is this process to update to marshmallow. Here are the simple steps for how to update to marshmallow.
- Open the "settings" on android.
- Search for "About phone" and tap on "software update" to check the latest version of android.
- Now the version should be atleast 5.0 or 5.1 lollipop to update.
- Download the software update and install it, reset the device for better use.
- That's it the marshmallow will launch on your device.
Android Marshmallow Update Via Factory ImageThis is for the nexus devices and other high advanced smartphones. This process includes the android factory image. Here are the steps to install 6.0 on android mobiles.
- Download and install the Android SDK on your PC.
- Now Add the SDK folder to path
- Now here Enable the USB debugging. Download the factory image of your device and connect to pc.
- Boot the device to fastboot by holding Up and Down volume buttons and use power button when turning device on.
- Open command terminal on pc and execute "flash-all.bat" to install the files and OS to your phone.
- Once done, lock your phone's bootloader for security which can be done by rebooting into fastboot mode which is done while connected via USB and then execute "fastboot oem lock" from command.