WhatsApp has become a application important for our day to day, since through it we communicate with our friends, family or co-workers. Therefore, when the message “Unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped” appears, it is a real headache, since we cannot send messages or voice memos on the platform of Goal. What can I do in this situation? Here we tell you.
If the mentioned message appears on your phone Android or in a iPhone, You do not have to be alarmed, because it is not an error, but a warning that indicates that you cannot use WhatsApp. In this sense, you should know that there is more than one reason that may be causing this problem. Next, we detail what you must do to solve it.
- 1 restart the phone
- 2 Delete WhatsApp cache
- 3 free up space
- 4 WhatsApp receives the function to add contacts with QR code on Android phones
- 5 How to send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Dominic Toretto?
- 6 How to activate floating bubbles in WhatsApp?
- 7 Bold, italics and underline
- 8 How to disable WhatsApp reaction notifications?
- 9 So you can have two different WhatsApp accounts on the same phone
- 10 WhatsApp: know the reasons why your group could be closed automatically
restart the phone
One of the simplest solutions to resolve any errors from an app like WhatsApp is to restart your phone. This action usually resolves minor issues, and if there is no other major cause for concern, you should be able to open the messaging service without any problem. Also, you should know that it is a good idea to turn off the mobile after a few days because using it constantly makes it slow.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to enable floating bubbles to send messages without being ‘online’?
Delete WhatsApp cache
Whenever you encounter this type of error or problem on WhatsApp, or any other app, you should try to clear cache data. The cache stores frequently used information, and when it is cleared, the error that causes the app to stop or crash frequently is immediately resolved. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Go into Android Settings and tap on the Apps and notifications option.
- Then tap on the See all apps option.
- Scroll down and find WhatsApp
- Click on WhatsApp and then click on the Clear cache option
- Finally, click the Delete button and you’re done.
free up space
Other reasons that could cause WhatsApp stops and doesn’t work properly is that you are running out of storage on your device. We must ensure that there is at least 200 MB of space available. To free up space, you can go to the ‘Manage storage’ option in WhatsApp and delete those videos and files that you don’t want to keep.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what is the meaning of ‘xD’ and why do many think it is ‘for God’?
WhatsApp receives the function to add contacts with QR code on Android phones
Through the WABetaInfo portal, it was announced that WhatsApp would receive the new function that allows users to add contacts using a QR code. This long-awaited feature was only available in the iOS beta. However, a recent report indicates that it can also be used on Android phones.
WhatsApp had recently enabled support for QR codes in the latest iOS beta updates in TestFlight and this Friday WhatsApp is officially rolling out the feature to all Android beta testers.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what to do if Meta still does not activate reactions on your smartphone?
How to send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Dominic Toretto?
1. Go to Google Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge or another browser you have on your device
2. In the address bar type the following address: https://fakeyou.com/
3. A web page with three boxes will open. In the first one, select “Español/Spanish”
4. In the second you will have to choose the Latin voice of Dominic Toretto. It is worth noting that there are other options available such as SpongeBob, Master Yoda, among other characters.
5. In the third box you must write the phrase that you want to send to your WhatsApp friends.
6. Finally, press the “talk” and “clear” buttons and wait a few seconds for the page to do its job
7. FakeYou will display the result, which you must download to your phone or computer memory.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: what is the true meaning of the emoji of the face with a flirtatious smile?
How to activate floating bubbles in WhatsApp?
- Enter the Google Play Store and search for Flychat.
- Once installed, you will have to give it some permissions for it to work properly.
- Choose the messaging application in which you want to activate the bubbles. In addition to WhatsApp, you can select Telegram, Line, among others.
- That would be all. Now every time someone writes to you on WhatsApp, a floating bubble will appear.
Although flychat be a very interesting application, the truth is that it has several limitations. For example, you can only reply or send text messages and some emojis. At the moment, it is not possible to communicate through stickers, audio messages, photos or videos.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: this trick allows you to know if a friend removed you from the application
Bold, italics and underline
Few WhatsApp users know that the application It allows you to put certain texts in bold, italics and underlined, this in order to highlight these messages and in this way the other person knows that they are important.
It is worth noting that this function is available to all WhatsApp users, not just those of Androidbut also for those of iPhone. If you want to know how to make bold, italic or underline, then see the following video.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: learn to pixelate a photo without having to download a third-party application
How to disable WhatsApp reaction notifications?
- The first step you have to do is open the WhatsApp application from your phone.
- When you are inside the messaging app, you will have to give the three small vertical points located at the top right of the screen.
- You will see a menu with several options, click on the last one, the one that says “Settings”.
- Enter in “Notifications”.
- Click on the button next to “Reaction notifications”.
- If you did all the steps correctly, when someone reacts to one of your messages, WhatsApp will no longer show you a notification on your mobile.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: everything that is known about the third blue check of the application
So you can have two different WhatsApp accounts on the same phone
WhatsApp has become an essential app for anyone in both the work and personal environment, which forces many to have two phones, one for each environment. However, if you want to avoid carrying two phones with you, WhatsApp has a trick to use two accounts on the same device.
Although the mobile phone market is currently dominated by Dual SIM phones. This does not necessarily imply that with this feature we can use WhatsApp with two different phone numbers. To solve this problem we can resort to a trick that is quite simple.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: reactions reached Android phones and iPhone from Peru
WhatsApp: know the reasons why your group could be closed automatically
One of the most important features of WhatsApp is that it allows the creation of groups. The safest thing is that you have one with your family, co-workers, school friends, among other people. Although many think that these chats are permanent, the truth is that the company can close them automatically if it notices that the participants have committed some faults that they consider serious. Here we will detail some of them.
As detailed by Andro4all, a portal specialized in technology, WhatsApp will close the groups that have been reported by a good number of members. This usually happens in chats that are made up of people who do not know each other and who only share a common hobby such as soccer, comics, a series or movie, among other hobbies. It is enough that some users agree and that group could be suspended forever. Here the details.