When memory management goes wrong then you encounter the error a blue screen death appears on your screen. windows come across most of the error messages and codes. Therefore we will try to fix them by performing the troubleshooting methods that help to fix them. As the windows rise several errors, where stop code memory management is one of the errors that you come across when you are using the Microsoft Windows operating system.
To keep running the efficiency of the PC to its smooth performance, memory management is the core windows function. But if you are encountering the BSOD(which means Blue screen of Death), this causes because the memory management function is corrupted.
Mostly this is caused when the Memory Management is corrupted. In this article, we will discover more reliable solutions that cause the error stop code memory management or windows 10 stop code memory management and how to fix it.
How to Fix Windows Stop Code Memory Management?
If you are encountering the error windows stop code memory management or windows 10 stop code memory management, then there is no need to worry, we will try to fix them by performing the below discussed troubleshooting methods.
Check and Fix the File
This is one of the reason that causes the issue windows 10 stop code memory management or stop code memory management, in such you need to check and fix the file that is corrupted. But let you know that Minitool partition wizard is an excellent partition manager software that helps you to fix the file system quickly. Then follow the given below steps to do so.
- First, you have to download and install the Partition wizard for free. then you need to run it and get access to its main interface.
- all the list of the drivers is listed in this interface. Now in the left pan tap on the check File System after choosing the system drive.
- After choosing the “Check and fix the detected errors” option, click on the “Start” button to perform the operation.
Scan and Repair the Errors of Disk
Hard failure like bad sectors is one of the reasons that cause the error windows 10 stop code memory management or stop code memory management. In such cases, running the Chkdsk may help you to repair the blue screen of death(BSOD). To do so then follow the below steps mention below.
- On the taskbar locate the Search box, and input “Command Prompt”.
- From the given list select the command Prompt and right-click on it.
- Then from the popup menu, select “Run as Administrator” to open the Command Prompt window.
- To scan and repair the disk error in the C drive, then type “‘chkdsk c: /f /r” and click on the enter button.
- As the drive is used by another process, you will found that the information “‘chkdsk” cannot run. Behind(Y/N) type ‘Y’. ‘”Chkdsk” will automatically scan and repair the bad sectors, next time when you boot the operating system.
Reboot your PC
If you are encountering the error stop code memory management or memory management stop code, then try to reboot your as the corrupted temporary files on your device may cause this error. Therefore rebooting the system, gives you a fresh start and helped you to fix the error memory management stop code or stop code memory management. To do so follow the given steps as mentioned below.
- On the taskbar to the down-left corner click on the windows button.
- Click on the power icon located just above the power button and click on it.
- A menu will be pop-up, now select the Restart button from the given three options.
When you click on the restart button your device will automatically restart. Then check if the issue is resolved or not. Though it is the old but privileged method that helps you to fix the error stop code memory management.
Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
This also another troubleshooting method that helps you to fix the error stop code memory management. Try to Run the windows memory diagnostic tool on your device by trying the below-discussed steps as mentioned below.
- Open the Start Menu, to launch the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool.
- In the text box, type “Windows Memory Diagnostic” and click on “Enter”.
- Or you can try this method, Press and Hold the “Windows + R” to open the run Dialogue box and click enter.
- Then enter “mdsched.exe”, in the text field and press enter.
- Then you have to perform the test to reboot your system.
If this troubleshooting method doesn’t help you to fix the error stop code memory management or memory management stop code, then perform another troubleshooting method.
Search for the Windows Update
Sometimes the outdated windows are one of the reasons that the error stops code memory management or windows 10 stop code memory management, then you need to update your outdated windows that helps you to fix the error. To update the windows on your PC, then you need to search for the updated on your windows and install them manually, to do so follow the given below steps.
- To launch the settings page, press and hold the “widows + I” keys.
- Now, head to the windows update tab and check for the updates if any.
- Then download and install them manually.
You should also update the drivers along with the updated software for better results to fix the error windows 10 stop code memory management or stop code memory management.
Run System File Checker
Use the built-in System file checker, to fix the corrupt windows file if the above the mentioned troubleshooting methods don’t help you to fix the error stop code memory management. To run the System File Checker follow the given below steps to do so.
- Right-click on the Start icon, and then select “Power shell (Admin)” and “command prompt(Admin)”.
- In to the terminal interface type th following command “SFC /scannow”.
- After Typing the command now click on enter. and then wait for it until the successful execution.
- After completion of the execution restart your computer and check if the error is windows 10 stop code memory management is fixed or not.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
stop code memory management or windows stop code memory management error occurs due to the many variables and diagnosing the direct issue is sometimes problematic. However, methods helps you to fix the error memory management stop code. If you have any doubt feel free to text us at GudTechTricks and stay tuned for more updates.