Office Professional Set up Getting Started: Microsoft Office is the best document management and creation software available for multi-platform devices. MS Office was initially developed for Windows PC and later on, made available for other platforms. The first thing you need to do is to check the system requirement for running MS Office in your device. There are several MS Office versions available in the market for you to choose, which is depending on the requirement of the user.
Microsoft has provided home version and business version and also the combined version of MS Office for users. One of the most commonly used MS Office version is Microsoft Office Professional Plus. If you are interested in downloading MS Office, then you can always get it from softwarekeep.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office
First, you need to confirm the system requirement matches your device configuration in order to run MS Office in your device. Initially, most of the devices are having the configuration to run MS Office in their devices.
- The device needs to have 2GB of RAM in minimum.
- 3 GB of internal storage space is required for running the software
- 1280×800 screen resolution of minimum is required to run this software.
- 1GHz or faster processor speed is required for running this software.
- Windows 7 or newer version of the operating system is required for running this software.
Guide to install Microsoft Office in Windows PC
Use these following guidelines to install Microsoft Office in Windows PC. After the system requirement matches your device then you can proceed with installing the MS Office.
- Open the internet browser in your device and visit the recommended website which we have provided in this article.
- From the website choose any version of the MS Office in order to download the installation file in your PC.
- Wait for a few moments to download the installation file in your PC.
- After the installation file of the MS Office is downloaded in your PC, locate the installation file using the file explorer application.
- You can find the installation file of MS Office in the download folder.
- Double click on the installation file in order to install it in your PC.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the computer screen in order to successfully install MS Office in your PC.
- Wait for a few moments to let the MS Office to get installed in your Windows PC.
- After the installation of the MS Office is completed, you will get to see the app icons in the app list of your Windows PC.
- Open any of the MS Office application in order to activate it.
- Now the application will ask you to login with the Microsoft account in order to continue.
- After the login process is completed, use the product key to activate the MS Office in your PC.
- After the activation is completed you can easily manage and create document files in your devices.
Guide to install Microsoft Office in Mac computer
Use this following guideline to install MS Office in Mac computer. Read the guidelines carefully before installing the software in your Mac computer.
- Open Safari browser in your Mac computer.
- Now visit the recommended website using the Safari browser.
- Now choose any appropriate MS Office version from the website and download the installation file in your device.
- Wait for a few moments to get the MS Office installation file to get downloaded in your computer.
- After the installation file is successfully downloaded, locate the file using the finder in your Mac computer.
- Now double click on the installation file in order to install it in your Mac computer.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen in order to successfully install the MS Office in your Mac computer.
- The device will ask you to enter the username and password of the computer in order to proceed with the installation process.
- After the installation process is completed, go to the dock of your Mac computer where you will get to see the app icons.
- Launch any of the MS Office application and login with the Microsoft account.
- Now using the product key activate the MS Office in your device and start managing and creating document files in your device.
Wrapping Things Up
Microsoft Office is best for managing document files in your devices. You can either get the subscription version of the MS Office, or you can purchase it for one time and use it in your devices. In this article, we are mainly focused on providing the installation guideline for MS Office. We have collected various information from different sources and posted them in this article for you in GudTechTricks website. We are provided to separate installation guidelines for installing MS Office in Windows PC and Mac computer. Share this informative article with others, so that they get to install the MS Office in their devices.