Android 7.0 download Latest Version
Now you have a query of how to get android nougat. Dont worry you can directly get android nougat download on your software updates or else you can manually update to android 7.0, this nougat download will not effect your device, it simple updates the software that will be eligible to access new apps thats it. Here we are going to describe the complete process of how to download and install android 7.0 nougat on your mobile.
Any of the supported devices can get the android updates, if not you can manually update the android device with the following guide. Basically this android update can be done using two methods, like directly updating the device with the updates provided by android and the other is updating the android smartphone manually, in this we are providing the two ways for the users. With this manual you can simply update to android nougat and use all the apps and games that are meant only for the newer versions of android.
Download and Install Android 7.0 nougat
- First step is to take the backup of your android device.
- For this go to Settings >> Backup and Restore >> Enable Back up
- Make sure that both Backup my data and Automatic restore are checked.
- Now check for the updates, for this follow the steps.
- Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update.
- Now select the software update option, here you can see the android 7 update.
- Click on the Android 7 download, thats it your android 7 will be downloaded on your device and you will see like this.
- Once your software is updated click on ok.
Android 7 Download and Install Manually
- First step is to download Gapp For your device. You can download Gapps zip file from here.
- Now you need to download android 7.0 update, for that click here.
- Now boot your android phone in recovery mode. For this press volume and power button continuously for 10 sec.
- Go to home screen, TWRP recovery and tap on wipe option.
- Click on Advanced Wipe and select system, boot, data, cache, Dalvik cache.
- Ensure that you have not selected the internal storage option.
- Click on install option and navigate to ROM file in your internal storage. Start the Flashing process for that swipe right.
- Once installed, select Gapps from the location and flash it same on your device.
- Now the update is installed on your device. you can wipe Dalvik cache or just select reboot option.