How to Change the Netflix Password
As everyone knows, Netflix is one of the most used streaming services nowadays. If you are a netflix user, you need to know how to change netflix password. This platform that gives us the possibility to watch movies, series and documentaries either on our Smart TV, on the PC or on our mobile devices with only the payment of a monthly subscription that allows us to register with a user and a password.
One of the most common methods of use of Netflix is to share accounts, as this as you know, has 3 different types of records that support 1 to 4 simultaneous users, this allows us to share accounts with friends and family for the lowest cost , something totally allowed by Netflix. However, one of the problems is the security of our account, because if everyone shares it, we will not be able to use it. This is why next we will explain how to change your Netflix password, or recover it if you do not remember it.
Well, if you found one of those “colados” in your account, the next natural step is to change your password , so that they do not go back into the wrong place. How to do it? And how to remember your password if you forgot? Here we tell you
How to change Netflix password
- The first thing we are going to do is log in to our Netflix account.
- Next, we will enter the administration of our profile .
- There we will look for the membership and billing section , within which is the option Change password .
- In the new window we will need to place our current password and then we will enter the new password twice to verify it.
- Press on save and go.
Reset Netflix password
If you do not remember your Netflix password , something very common, you can recover it and change it if you wish, through the email with which you created your account, and if you do not remember the email with which you registered you can recover your password by means of a telephone number to which a text message will be sent with the steps to do this.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Enter this website, it is the section to log in.
- At the bottom of the form, click on Forgot your password?
- In the new window you will see the three available options to recover your account.
- Select Email and complete with your email. Select text or call message and complete with your number.
- Wait for the call, message or email and follow the steps indicated there.
As you can see Netflix gives you the possibility to continue with your same account without problems, since you can easily recover your data without having to create a new one. Hope with this you have got How to Change Netflix Password on Computers and Mobiles. Visit GudTechTricks for more information.