The American company of technological devices each year improves its content in the App Store with paid and free applications. There are more games that reach Apple users and present interesting content for Internet users. That is why in this note we will show you a list of apps that have been more popular throughout this week.
Minecraft is the most downloaded paid game of the week in the iOS app center, while the most popular free iPhone game in the last seven days is Wordle!
Likewise, within the paid ones for iOS devices that have been very well received are Five Nights at Freddy’s and Heads Up!
YOU CAN SEE: How to read WhatsApp messages without your friends knowing?
Top 10 free games for iPhone
- wordle! -Steven Cravotta
- Roblox – Roblox Corporation
- Subway Surfers – Sybo Games ApS
- Fill The Fridge! – Rollic Games
- Army Commander – Izlem Ujar
- Wordus – Ruby Oyun ve Yazilim Danismanlik
- Call of Duty: Mobile – Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Bingo Clash: Win Real Cash – Aviagames Inc
- Mini Basketball – Mini Sports – Miniclip.com
- Among Us! -InnerSloth LLC.
Top 10 paid games for iPhone
- Minecraft – Mojang
- Incredibox – So Far So Good
- Heads Up! – Warner Bros
- Papa’s Freezeria To Go! – Flipline Studios
- Bloons TD 6 – Kiwi Ninja
- Geometry Dash – RobTop Games AB
- Five Nights at Freddy’s – Clickteam, LLC
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 – Clickteam, LLC
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 – Clickteam, LLC
- Plague Inc. – Ndemic Creations.