Transferring Data from Android to IPhone
What type of data can be transferred:
- Apps(supported by IOS)
- Pictures (photos)
- Audio files(music)
How to transfer contacts and data from android to iPhone:
- First step you need to do is download "Mobile Transfer" to your computer (Windows and Mac). Download the trial version, the paid is also existing.
- Download this version and click on the install button and press finish to complete installation.
- Once the installation process is completed connect the Android phone and IPhone at a time to the computer and check whether both phones are detected or not.
- After that launch the downloaded mobile transfer software which you have installed and when the software gets opened you will see a window where both the devices gets connected in boxes of source and destinations.
- In source box select Android phone and in destination box select the IPhone.
- Check the positions of mobiles and if in case its reverse then click on flip which changes its positions.
- After this, you will notice a box between both mobiles which will ask you to select and deselect some options.
- After selection and deselection click on "start Copy". Then it will show a window and wait until the completion of copy.
- At last click on completed button then your transfer of data will be finished.