Connecting Android Watch to Android mobile:
Steps to link Android wear with Android mobile:
- First you need to download the Android wear companion application. Click here.
- Install the companion app for Android wear after downloading it. While installation give the permissions like synchronizing contact or recognizing the information.
- After the installation turn on the Bluetooth on both the gadgets that is "ON" Bluetooth in Android Watch and Android phone.
- In the Bluetooth search option in mobile check for your Android wear in the list. Select your gadget name then it will be connected automatically via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Hide cards existing in the dimmed screen.
- Silence connection phone.
- Showing of calendar events.
- Resynchronizing applications.
- Debugging Bluetooth.
- Change the screen "Always ON".