How to charge a mobile in less time
Fast Battery Charge
Some Mobiles Does Not Require Specific Chargers:
Charging With USB:
- Standard cable
- Generic cable
Tricks for charging:
- Use the Micro USB for charging
- During the first charge, charge the device for atleast 12 hours and use it completely till the battery gets off or discharges
- Use the Battery Management Controller so that the battery will not be over charged
- Don't Use Lithium Ion batteries because they will explode when over charged.
- Discharge the battery completely twice a month so that the life time of the battery increases.
- Do not take the battery out and charge it, because the battery is mixed with some chemicals inside and is allowed for charge.
- Replacing of the batteries should be avoided.
With this article i want to let the all people know a common mistake doing is that dont through the battery outside because it contains the toxic chemicals and is also flammable. These batteries causes the loading capacity and automatically the life time of the battery is very short because of the use of chemicals inside the battery.